Here is a great recipe I like to make for company, Sunday dinner, or just anytime!
- 1½ c. uncooked long grain rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c. water
- 1 can (12/3 c.) evaporated milk
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 10 pieces chicken
Pour rice in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Add soup, mixed with water. Add milk and onion soup mix. Place chicken on top. Bake at 350° for an hour.
YIELD: 10 servings.
Latest posts by Marilyn (see all)
- Building Loving Relationships Within Your Family- Part 4 - May 18, 2018
- Building Loving Relationships Within Your Family- Part 3 - May 18, 2018
- Building Loving Relationships in Your Family – Part 2 - May 18, 2018